Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

December Brings the Snow

Happy December Everyone!!!

Today I realized how excited I am to get to next year. Hopefully in 4 short weeks I will be at the 2008 starting line. There is one month until a fresh start. After yet another action packed year I can't wait to move into our new place and start another chapter. I'm ready for settling in somewhere to stay. Indefinitely of course, but no plans to move until we out grow our new little space.


I have the same New Year's resolutions that I always do, it seems that every accomplishment leads to another level of the same challenge to conquer. It's like my life is a never ending game of Super Mario Brother's... If I go through the level enough times I can finally get past the villan and for 3 seconds I have accomplished, conquered, won, but then, the next level starts....I never did end up mastering that game...I hope life is different. I wonder if self actualization is even possible...it seems there will always be another level.

No comments: