Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh, Give me a Home...

But no Buffalo Please ; 0 )

We have a condo. The carpets are cleaned. Nate begins patching sanding masking tonight. Tomorrow we will continue prep work for paint. By Monday we may have everything primed! Then mask again, then wall color, dry, mask again, ceiling color, touch up, move in!! Hopefully all before Monday the 24th and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! what a present! Nate is also painting my cabinets with a shiny metallic automotive paint and I am so excited I cannot contain myself!!!!!! I keep telling everybody I'm not really a jewlery person I would much rather have something in my home painted...so I got the right guy, but I think he might wish he had a jewelery girl so much less work LOL!!! I will post before and after photos I can't wait.... He's the bestest boy ever!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray kimber! merry Christmas to you! it is so exciting to have things coming together in your condo - happy happy happy! congratulations on all the progress, and on having such a good guy to do all that painting!

Gennaveeve said...

He is a good guy! We quite like him. But we really like you too! I know I keep nagging you, but let us know when your moving in and we'll be there! What a Christmas present!

Cyndi Barker said...

We can help move on Monday morning, I will have a husband and two teenagers. You can have 'em!